Friday, February 11, 2011

11 things that make me incredibly happy

Tonight I'm making my first official happy list! I've been inspired by taza to make a happy list on a regular basis; I feel that reminding yourself of positive things is healthy for your mindset as well as your relationships. I'm committing to make one every Thursday evening...I think this will be a good practice for me! Feel free to leave a happy list of your own in the comments!

After an overwhelming two weeks, I've taken time to thank God for everyone and everything special He's put in my life. Throughout busy days of classes, work, and my social life somewhere in the mix, I'm constantly reminded of things that make me happy. Here are a few I've been thinking about lately!


11 things that make me incredibly happy:

1) talking to my lovely family on the phone.
2) an impromptu early-Valentines Day gift exchange with my sweet boyfriend!
3) great friends who bring me food while i work the front desk at my dorm (thanks, ashley & sky!)
4) thinking about everything my parents do for me, and how i'm so grateful.
5) the satisfaction of finishing an art project.
6) wedding photos! lately i've been addicted to http://www.greenshoesweddings.blogspot.com/
7) occasionally splurging on a bagel & blackberry lemonade.
8) long, warm hugs.
9) when i find an email or letter from my little siblings.
10) knowing i've helped someone get through a rough day.
11) hearing my boyfriend's voice over the phone as i fall asleep.

2 comments:

Ludz said...

-realizing how amazing our Lord is and everything he has blessed us with :)
-connecting with friends on a spiritual level.
-making valentine cards for others.
-phil wickham music.
-getting an amazing internship for the summer.
-chapstick.
-the smell of vanilla.
-seeing others randomly laugh when they look at their phone/computer.
-my sister's phonecalls, my dad's texts, & my mom's daily facebook comments.

gabrielletx said...

i love your list. and i'm so thrilled for you about the internship!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...