Thursday, February 24, 2011

11 things that make kris incredibly happy

Tonight I had the privilege of spending the evening with my ruggedly handsome, amazingly kind sweetheart.




Oh, I love him. He looks so strapping in his new steampunk-style vest. Anyway, before I begin drooling, here are 11 things that make Kris incredibly happy!

1) God
2) my family [and Gabbie, tied for second]
3) my friends
4) whenever you wake up inexplicably in the morning, way earlier than you expected to, and are perfectly awake.
5) good books
6) good coffee
7) playing music
8) cooking
9) snow days
10) a good hard day's work
11) going to sleep after a good hard day's work


There you have it, folks. My adorable boyfriend. Have a lovely Friday & weekend!

1 comment:

Capernicus The Writer said...

That vest is pretty cool. I like that vest. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...